Becoming part of Moving the Needle is a breeze
Your registration for Moving the Needle includes:
- Thursday keynote and breakout sessions (including sessions focused on KSDE School Redesign)
- Thursday evening Resilience video screening
- Friday keynote and breakout sessions (including sessions focused on KSDE School Redesign)
- Student spotlight presentations and parent panels
- Lunch both Thursday & Friday
- Awesome learning and networking opportunities through special community building and panel sessions
So a quick review. Great keynote speakers on Thursday and Friday. Amazing breakout sessions by practitioners sharing their best stuff. Panel discussions. Community building. Connections to the Kansans Can vision and Kansas Redesign project.
Not to mention an improved future
for ALL of your kids.
What are you waiting for? We’ve got a super deal to kick off registration. You can sign up to attend Moving the Needle for just $200 until September 17, 2019. And we want students and pre-service teachers to be part of the conversation. So student and pre-service teacher registration is only $125.
And districts can use both Title III & Title IV funds to pay for staff registrations. (If you have questions about the process, email Katie or call her at 620-960-7834.)
Ready to start the process?
Go Here to Register
But just so you know – you need to register now to receive the Early Bird price of $200. Regular pricing jumps to $250 after September 17. (Students and pre-service teachers will always be the low $125 price.)
Are you planning on bringing more than just a few people from your district or organization? We’ve got you covered. If you are planning on registering 20 or more participants, please contact us for a special group discount code.
(Conference registrations will be refunded subject to specific conditions. For full details regarding refunds, see the FAQs page.)