Registration for Moving the Needle is a breeze.
Cost for Moving the Needle is $350 per person and includes:
- Sunday evening Paper Tigers screening
- Monday keynote and breakout sessions
- Tuesday keynote and breakout sessions
- Student spotlight presentations and parent panels
- Breakfast and lunch both Monday and Tuesday
- Awesome learning and networking opportunities through special community building and panel sessions
So a quick review. Paper Tigers screening. Great keynote speakers on Monday and Tuesday. Amazing breakout sessions by practitioners sharing their best stuff. Panel discussions. Community building. Connections to the Kansans Can vision.
And an improved future for ALL of your kids.
All for $350. Ready to sign up?
Thinking about bringing multiple people from your district or organization? We’ve got you covered. After 20 regularly priced registrations, any further registrations from the same group are just $275 for a savings of $75 per person.